22.26ha (approx. 55acres) with a unique 330m waterline, direct access to the Moreton Bay (excellent for fishing and water sports). Only 25 minutes’ drive to Brisbane CBD, 25 minutes to Gold Coast.
- There are two residences on the property with high quality specification and timeless design: Main residence: Massive 980sqm of living area, built with quality mahogany timber floors, soaring high ceilings combined with European light fittings, appears classic and glamour
- Formal lounge, separate dining room, breakfast room, large billiard room, wet bar, and gymnasium
- Huge master bedroom with ensuite, total of 4 large bedrooms + study (or 5th bedroom), 3 bathrooms in the house
- Mahogany cabinet combined granite bench-top kitchen, overlooking riverfront view
- Central ducted air conditioned, security alarm systems, fully tiled in-ground swimming pool, 3 remote-controlled garages
- 2nd residence: 220sqm living area includes formal lounge, dining, 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite, 2 remote-controlled garages
- Outdoor 70m x 16m x 6m depth freshwater lake suitable for aquaculture production
- 86m depth bore water produces 4,400 gallons of underground water per hour. An extra one million litre rainwater tank, sufficient for cattle or livestock farming
- Local council preliminary allowed to develop 27 cabins for weekender and tourists (STCA)
- Major shopping centres, private/state schools, transportation are only minutes’ drive
- Council town planning to be approved for residential allotment from 350m2 – 450m2
- Great potential on the way.
- Inspection A Must!
Disclaimer: While such information has been prepared in good faith and with due care, AAD Realty will not be held liable for any errors and miss-descriptions which may appear in its contents. Prospective buyers should make their own enquires to verify the information contained herein.